Gabrielle Javier-Cerulli
2/23/09 When I began planning my business close to three years ago, one of the first things I did was research different website options. And boy did I research. I signed up and did a free trial run with many and also contacted several web designers for quotes. A couple sites I test drove were: artspan.com, foliolink.com, foliosnap.com, wordpress.com, and TypePad.com. Each had their merits and deficiencies. Not entirely happy with any of those options, I was about to pay someone to create a site for me when the perfect (ok, close to perfect) site option came to me through an ad next to my hotmail account. (example of effortless manifesting:) )

My website www.TheExpressiveArtsCoach.com was created by me, a moderate geek, and for FREE by using Microsoft OfficeLive. (No, I am not getting paid to write this.)


Here are some personal highlights:
  • no downloading any software
  • layouts are versatile
  • the changes are instantaneos
  • no need for FTP sites, so uploading images is a snap
  • map module
  • events calendar module
  • custom navigation
  • collects contact information
  • quick customer service
  • FREE!

So go ahead and get empowered with a custom fancy schmancy website.
My site doesn't have the flash of Flash but it gets the job done.
0 Responses