Gabrielle Javier-Cerulli

Christine Louise Hohlbaum is a recovering speedaholic who recognized the power of slow while one day eating ice cream with her then three-year-old daughter.

She has this wonderful blog, The Power of Slow and I'm featured with a call-in on how I find the time to do what I love which is painting:)
http://powerofslow.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/wednesday-wisdom-minute-snatching-at-night/

Essentially I talk about how I rarely paint in the day time due to parenting, seeing clients, running my business as The Expressive Arts Coach, etc. So I mostly paint from 9pm-2am - not every day and never for 5 hours straight. It's usually 2 hours about 3 times a week.


This late night creating may seem like I'm spreading myself thin but it is the opposite. Letting go in the flow reinvigorates me and feeds my soul.


What about you...when do you find the time to do what you love?
0 Responses