Gabrielle Javier-Cerulli

I'm a little pug in the Twitter dog park. Therefore, I was intrigued when I heard about the Mr.Tweet application, which states "Helping you find great people and followers relevant to your interests."

Through Mr. Tweet I found folks who are in my fields of work and interests: creative folks, artists, painters, writers, Rochester, NY folks, art therapists, expressive arts peeps, musicians, poets, workshop/retreat mavens, gallery owners, and some other Tweeps too.

On May 29, I began to follow @Mr.Tweet, which is the way to sign up for the free service. In about 3.5 hours I received a DM (direct message) with a list of 200 people he recommends I check out to follow due to my current followers, friends, and Tweets.

Of the 200, I chose to follow 37.
Most of the 200 were social media pofessionals, not my bag.

Over the following weeks, I unfollowed 6 of the 37. Mainly due to posts that weren't of real interest to me.

Of the 31 remaining follows, I was re-followed by 21.

On May 29, I had 71 friends and 90 followers.
Today (22 days later), I have 111 friends and 197 followers. Not all from Mr.Tweet connections but most.

These numbers may seem small to some but, to me, they are just right. Slow and steady. S-l-o-w and steady.

Thanks @Mr. Tweet!
0 Responses